This is a full or part-time job opportunity.
Duties include but are not limited to including:
- Provide professional telephone and office reception. Receive, screen and direct incoming calls, visitors, mail, and email.
- Monitor office supplies and order, as necessary.
- Copies, sorts, and files records related to office activities, business transactions, and other matters.
- Sort/code/distribution of invoices.
- Provide general administrative support for all office staff.
- Assist on projects for the company as required.
- Use business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferred
- High School diploma required, and secondary schooling preferred.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, desire to learn, ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Work effectively as an individual and as an integral part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).